I can bet it with you that you will enjoy ditching your red stew for this at least once in a while. The flavour is spectacular. And the taste? Short of the right adjective. I’ll leave you to be the judge.
* 2 cups diced boneless Chicken
* 1 generous cup Coconut Milk
* 2 Seasoning Cubes
* 2/3 cup Sweet potatoes (boiled and diced)
*2 tbs Vegetable oil
* 2tbs Butter
* 1/2-1 cup sliced carrots
* 1/2 cup chopped ugwu leaves
*1/2 cup chopped onions
* 2-3tbs curry (depending on the brand you use)
* Salt to taste
– Put the vegetable oil in a pan and pour in the onions and chicken. Cook lightly, tossing around in the pan constantly, till the chicken is golden brown.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the curry and mix properly. Pour the coconut milk into the saucepan. Add the sauteed chicken mix and potatoes. Add the seasoning ingredient. Cook for about 25 minutes and add in the vegetables. Add salt to taste. Allow to cook for another 5 minutes. (Hope you can wait for the sauce to get ready before eating, the aroma is tempting)
– Serve with white rice (see me with your cheque for my rice recipe. Lol).