It’s toast for breakfast. You may say, “that could be tedious to make because of the morning rush” . . . Here’s what I sometimes do- I make my toast (not too dry) in the night, drop in the refrigerator and simply warm up in the morning (you can warm up in the oven). Besides, I’m sure to have the generator on at night so there’s no stopping me; just in case there is no power from the power supplier in the morning.
Keeping it simple. . .
¤ Toast ¤
– Even number of bread slices (e.g 20)
– 5 Boiled eggs (sliced) or 2 raw eggs
– Margarine (salted)
– Vegetables (tomatoes, onions, leaves, etc)
– Pinch of chilli pepper
* Mix the margarine, sardine and pepper in a bowl.
* Slice the vegetables.
* If using raw eggs, beat the egg with a pinch of salt and spices if desired) and spoon on the stuffed bread slices as in the next step.
* Spread the bread slices with the margarine mix. Stuff with other ingredients and place the two slices over each other.
*Toast for about 3 minutes in a bread toaster. Serve warm with juice or cocoa beverage.