I created this simple peanut treat some days ago. It’s a yummy dessert. I hope you like it.
* Flour (2cups)
* Milk (.5 cup)
* Unsalted butter (.5 cup)
* Egg (1)
* Sugar (.75 cup)
* Ground roasted peanut (1 cup)
* Baking powder (1tsp)
* Crunchy peanut butter
– Preheat oven to 170 degree celsius
– Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
– Whisk the egg. Add the milk and mix. Pour into the butter-sugar mix and mix together.
– Pour in the ground peanut and mix.
– Sift the flour and baking powder together. Fold the flour into mixture to form a runny batter. Be careful not to over-mix.
– Spoon into muffin cups (about half way full). Gently create a hole in the middle and pipe in about 0.5-1 tbs crunchy peanut butter.
– Bake for 10-15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean from the sides.
– Serve warm.